5/17/2009

Phone Call


Yes, the annual Mother's Day missionary phone call was THE BEST! (We spoke for 2.5 hours. Sister Wittmaack was still talking on the cell phone to her family when we got off, so we weren't in trouble.) Maggie apologized in her Monday email for talking too long... I'M not sorry.

Highlights: She's so great! We chatted about everything; Nick's mission call, the people she works with, German class, President Borcherding, us. She wrote "It was such a boost to hear your voices and that you are all doing so well. I feel immense gratitude for the support I have from home."

A young man that they've taught recorded If You Could Hie To Kolob.

She gave us an update on Matthias, Percy, Daner, Mercy, and other Tiergarten friends. They are all great too. She told us about seeing some commotion around a stadium one day. Apparently Germany is attempting to bring American football to Europe: The Leipzig Lions. Notice all the fans (ha ha)


This is Mara, a woman from
Wisconsin. She's finding her
way back to the Church.






Katrin was baptized last transfer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I live in Leipzig and just had my hair cut by your daughter! She told me you were doing a blog so I found it. (Just a note: "Augenblick" has a C in it.) She is so cute and we are so sad that she will be leaving. I hope to see her again soon. If you email me, I can send you some pictures from this morning. michelleglauser at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete