Maggie's companion, Sister Pruden, was great. "We get along really well and haven't had any problems - and I'm so grateful for it." "We have a district of 4 sisters and 2 elders. 5/6 of of us are going to Berlin... My teachers are really great. One was in Berlin and it's awesome when he talks about our specific mission."
"The German is slowly coming. I guess I learned more in Austria than I thought because a lot of what we have been doing so far is review... General Conference was a neat experience... to be with so many missionaries watching it... The food isn't bad either. I'm not used to eating just 3 meals a day. I'm always wanting to be snacking."
Richard G Scott spoke at a devotional
Maggie enjoyed the RC, TRC and other acronyms. "I called this man and we started talking. He had a thick Spanish accent so I had to really concentrate to understand him. Well, he starts talking about how he has read in 2 Nephi and he really liked it. We kept talking and then after a minute he starts laughing and says... I'm a member. So funny."
"Ich liebe alles sich! Ich liebe das Buch Mormon. Unsere Framilie ist fur immer!"
"I brought the picture of Melissa, Matt Harpring and me with me and was telling my rommmates about it last night. None of them seemed to care. Ha ha. Go to the Jazz games for me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment