Sr Wittmaack said that her last companion was a picky eater and would sneak food onto her plate without the people seeing. One time there were elders and the sisters. No one liked the food so they all shoved it on Sis W's plate and she ate it all. Ha.
We eat chocolate ALL day long. Right now it's 10am and I've already eaten some.
We were teaching Bill the other day. He's from Ghana and knows Will Smith, besides looking like him. He asked us to sit down while he finished cooking some goat. So he comes in and gives us bowls of the grossest food I have ever seen! It was this soupy brown stuff with huge balls of goat fat, fish with the bones and all. You would lift your spoon and it was sticky and thick. He went back in the kitchen and I could not stop laughing. So Sis W put some of the big gross stuff in my bowl and suffered through eating part of it.
1/17/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment